Dip into the exciting start-up world for a week!
10 – 14 September 2018 in hit-Technopark.
The aim of the INNOTECH Summer School is to support potential entrepreneurs by giving them the sound basic knowledge and practical information they need to prepare their own start-ups.
Chief target groups are students and university staff who want to acquire the necessary basic knowledge for a start-up or update what they already know. But university graduates thinking of setting up a company are also very welcome.
Participants at the summer school with its campus atmosphere not only get an excellent qualification, they also benefit from the experience of other potential entrepreneurs and those who have already taken the plunge. The fee includes board and lodging and a comprehensive and varied accompanying programme.
- Dipl.-Betriebsw. Gabriele Duchek, C3 Consulting coaching concept, Rullstorf
- Michael Gerth, HORBACH Finanzplanung für Akademiker, Hamburg
- Dr. Harald Habermann, IP Consult, Stuttgart
- Friedrich Lütke Schwienhorst, wetreu BLB Steuerberatungsgesellschaft KG, Lübben
- Verena Meyer, Leuphana Universität Lüneburg
- Dipl.-Volksw. Hans T. Renner, von Berenberg-Gossler GmbH & Co. KG, Hamburg
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Schulte, Lehrstuhl Gründungsmanagement, Leuphana Universität Lüneburg
- Dipl.-Phys. Thomas Sperling, Tutech Innovation GmbH, Hamburg